Monday, February 9, 2009

Kingdom Finances

Greetings in Christ.
Ok, well I know I have touched on this topic before either in teaching or in this blog, but I felt it deserved a blog of its own.
Time and time again, I attend church services where they discuss finances,tithes, etc..especially lately since its the end of the economy as we know it (yes, I said it). Anyways, I get very irritated at times, because the solution is just so simply. I feel I say that alot, I guess when you have a written Word of God which contains the solutions, if you just obey, YEAH ITS THAT SIMPLE.
Ok, so what are the aspects of kingdom finances. Are you suprised that is related to the kingdom of God?
This week, I attended Next Level Church once again (Yes, Gabriella and I have decided to make that our "home church"). They topic is now Piggy Bank, the topic statement says it all though, "Putting our finances BACK TOGETHER".
Did you catch that? Back Together. A very simple solution to all the economic problems lies in the 1st Century Church.
In Acts chapter two, the beginning of the Church, its says this.."An all that believed were TOGETHER, AND HAD ALL THINGS IN COMMON. And sold their possessions and goods, and distributed them to all men, as every man had need (Acts 2:44-45)". Also consider refer to Acts 4:31-37.
Yes, the solution lies is what many have termed "Christian Communism". Communism falls and fails because of pressure, selfishness, and laziness. This is why the Christians can accomplish a form of communism that lacks those attributes.
I firmly believe in this aspect so much, I have considered joining communes, monasteries, etc..We are taught by the Lord to love not the material things of this world.
When we learn to work together and bring all things together (yes, tithing with the local church is great, but I am talking ALL THINGS.) we will experience the best blessings ever.
If this has touched you, contact me and we can work out ways to bring all things together to benefit all. God bless.
pastor Michael Miano
folksudy6@yahoo.com
http://www.freewebs.com/tribeofdanministry/

No comments: