Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Judgment Reality Vision

Most of you who know me, know of my relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. You may have heard me speak about the Lord speaking to me through a vision or dream, maybe just prayer, or the Lord blessings me with vision or insight.
Well last night, I was blessed with a quick vision to edify myself and others. As I was driving and praying concerning my latest works and such, I felt that inner voice. Now, truthfully, I tried to quite it because I was driving and didn't want to cause an accident, so I just listened in a sense. I will share what it consisted of, and then clarify how it edified me.
" I was standing at the judgment throne, looking around I saw many people I knew, I saw friends, family, mere acquaintances, etc. I saw faces with joy and anticipation, other faces looking scared and nervous, and some looked shocked. I was standing in front of the judgment throne and everyone was surrounding me."
Now many of you may recall, I had a vision very similar to this recently.That one was more aimed toward others, as what would you say to me at judgment, would you be glad that I told you about Jesus Christ and my relationship with Him, or would you be ashamed that you never chose to listen and would be eternally cursed, remember that one?
OK, well this one was more aimed internally to me. I began to think, am I doing all that I can in all relationships with family, friends, acquaintances, etc, to show how serious this matter is. Christians are commanded to be all things to all men, so am I doing that. Am I making mention of Christ when I should be? Am I getting personal and learning about the right people (i.e.- standing naked mentally, emotionally,and spiritually)? Am I sharing my testimony? Am I joking around and relating to the right people?
This was really convicting to me, so I hope maybe it will bless you as well. Sit and think, how will those you know as family, friends, acquaintances, etc..look at you at judgment? Will you be ashamed and sorry, or will you be able to have firm resolve knowing you did all that you can to affect those the Lord brought into your life?
Judgment is a reality! The Word of God tells us that we will all stand before the judgment throne of God, and He will open the Lambs Book of Life, and judge our deeds. We all do evil, that is why we know we need an intercessor on that day, the Lord Jesus Christ, has already paid the debt we have, all it takes now is for us to accept it.
I hope all those who know me, and I see at judgment will be able to smile and think, "Thanks Mike, for explaining God's plan, and making it a reality for me to see".
If I can help anyone in this capacity or any other, please let me know
my email is folksudy6@yahoo.com
God bless, in Christ name,
Pastor Mike Miano

For a listing of scriptures concerning judgment:
http://www.biblebb.com/files/tniv/JUDGMENT.TXT

No comments: