Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Resolution

Ok, well it’s the 4th, so therefore it is officially 2010. The weekend is over and now its back to the normal life for 2010. I did some research on New Year’s resolutions and it has been said that 40-45% of Americans make resolutions. If you make a resolution you are more than 10 times more likely to accomplish your goals, than those who fail to make resolutions. Gabriella and I both made signs to put on the wall that list our resolutions (great idea right, ok fine it was her idea!!)
This resolution is my vow to God! In accordance with Psalm 61:8 “Then will I ever sing praise to Your Name and fulfill my vows day after day”.
In 2010 I vow to:
Pursue Righteousness (refer to Matthew 5 and Psalms 119)
Simplify my life
Become a prayer warrior and step my prayer game up (January through March- prayer endeavor, pray the divine hours throughout the year, pray that Psalms, and have more intimate time with the Father)
Love life with Gabriella (live it, love it, and express it)
Live with missional courage and imagination (Acting Out-ACTS, 1st Century Apostle attitude, newsworthy “epic” life, daily ask what God would have me to do)
More relational (spend time with friends actually hanging out rather than meetings and such)
Do P90X with Gabriella (yeah, ask her about that one!!)
Accomplish more Bucket List ideas

These are my vows before you (the reader) and God, in the name of Christ Jesus.
X.) Michael Miano

Also, will be going out today with the endeavor of using the resolution concept to get others to make resolutions and hear the gospel! Pray for Christ to blast His awesome power through 2010!

Also, checkout the latest on Acting Out- ACTS
http://www.weebly.com/weebly/main.php#

No comments: