Saturday, January 7, 2012

Missional Marketing- "Healing of the nation"

Everyday I love the Lord more and more as I continue to learn the true and reasonable gospel of Jesus Christ that shines through consistent fulfilled theology. Yet, the burden always stands that we need more missionaries, more door to door evangelists, more teachers and preachers to teach the proper view of the kingdom of God, of which I believe is the healing of the nations (Revelation 22:).




In line with what I just spoke about in the video, I am looking to do my part. Called as a reformer of the Church, a healer of the nations through the gospel of Jesus, I will do all I can to display the message and help others understand it clear enough that it takes root in their lives (oddly, the word radical is derived in Latin from "being rooted").

Learning from the network marketing sector, and being fully convinced of the gospel of Jesus Christ, I seek to do all that I can to get the message out. WE NEED MISSIONARIES!

So, Missionary Marketing is my brand/business to utilize my passionate energy ("zeal empowered by knowledge") to get the gospel out! Working namely within the Preterist camp, I want to begin networking properly.

You help me by spreading the word of what I am doing, helping me get invites and events, etc..I will help your cause by promoting you by any means necessary! What do you think?

Message me on Facebook, email me at p.mike_miano@yahoo.com, or give me a call at (239) 603-5695.


I look forward to working with you.

Blessings in Christ,

Pastor Michael Miano

VISIT MY SPEAKING PAGE @

HTTP://WWW.ZEALEMPOWEREDBYKNOWLEDGE.COM
.

No comments: